Listen: YKHC COVID-19 Vaccine Info Session 2
The Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation is vaccinating people against COVID-19 across the region. The health corporation, along with state health experts, held a virtual Q&A on Dec. 22 to answer questions from people who are eligible for the early phase of the vaccines, including Elders and essential workers. Panelists:
- YKHC President and CEO Dan Winkelman
- YKHC Chief of Staff Dr. Ellen Hodges
- YKHC Infection Control Director Dr. Elizabeth Bates
- Alaska Chief Medical Officer Dr. Anne Zink
- Co-Lead of the Alaska Vaccine Task Force Tessa Walker Linderman.
The event was moderated by YKHC Vice President of Communications Tiffany Zulkosky, who asks the questions. The session was held over Zoom and Facebook, and broadcast live on KYUK 640 AM. The full recording is available to listen to in three parts.